Post Click Tracking is great for measuring the effectiveness of an adcampaign after the viewer has clicked on the ad by using tags that measure the pages viewed on a website directly following a click through.
- Relying solely on clicks and CTR statistics can be short-sighted and detrimental to optimization efforts. Although it is common practice to optimize campaigns based on CTR, this does not necessarily yield more conversions (not all customers are clickers).
- Post click reporting is more accurate and reliable and provides an accurate measurement of activity while allowing advertiser to gauge ROI of a particular ad campaign.
- Post click tracking offers more insight into traffic that is interested in the ad campaign.
- Publishers and Advertisers are able to see where engagement on the site is highest based on post click tracking statistics.
- Allows for audience segmentation as well as re-targeting on the page visited by viewers post-click
Click ADTECH for more insight and other useful features.